My latest piece that ran in The Hill yesterday was entitled “Political blowback hampers FBI corruption probes”. It focuses on public corruption and the FBI investigations therein. This will be the first in a series on corruption using Philadelphia as a key example, and how it can serve as a cautionary tale for other states and cities.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind