My latest piece that ran in The Hill yesterday was entitled “Political blowback hampers FBI corruption probes”. It focuses on public corruption and the FBI investigations therein. This will be the first in a series on corruption using Philadelphia as a key example, and how it can serve as a cautionary tale for other states and cities.
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools
- Security is a Vital Consideration in the Emergency Management Landscape
- Mannes to speak on Gangs at the historic Union League of Philadelphia
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers