My latest piece in The Hill was the second installment in an exposee on public corruption in Pennsylvania. This piece focused on state and congressional corruption, with more to come on corruption in Philadelphia.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind