My latest piece in The Hill was the second installment in an exposee on public corruption in Pennsylvania. This piece focused on state and congressional corruption, with more to come on corruption in Philadelphia.
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’