This week, an non-permitted demonstration in Downtown Charlotte escalated into a mass of property damage and the murder of a protester by another protester in the crowd. The media reported this by labeling it as a “Violent Protest”. Similar labels were attached to riots in Baltimore, Ferguson and Milwaukee; but when there’s clear evidence of multiple crimes being committed during a “protest”, it’s officially defined a riot.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind