This week, an non-permitted demonstration in Downtown Charlotte escalated into a mass of property damage and the murder of a protester by another protester in the crowd. The media reported this by labeling it as a “Violent Protest”. Similar labels were attached to riots in Baltimore, Ferguson and Milwaukee; but when there’s clear evidence of multiple crimes being committed during a “protest”, it’s officially defined a riot.
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’
- Addressing Homeless Encampments & the Opioid Crisis on the John Cardillo Show
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools