This week, an non-permitted demonstration in Downtown Charlotte escalated into a mass of property damage and the murder of a protester by another protester in the crowd. The media reported this by labeling it as a “Violent Protest”. Similar labels were attached to riots in Baltimore, Ferguson and Milwaukee; but when there’s clear evidence of multiple crimes being committed during a “protest”, it’s officially defined a riot.
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools
- Security is a Vital Consideration in the Emergency Management Landscape
- Mannes to speak on Gangs at the historic Union League of Philadelphia
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers