In this week’s column in The Hill, I question America’s resolve and preparedness to address the continual rise of violence facing society. Does America learn from past attacks here and abroad, or is it collectively just trying to ‘get back to normal’? Security is an ever-evolving discipline, and leaders need to continuously evolve to protect our nation’s citizens and infrastructure.
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- Daily Caller: “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Performing a proper school safety & security audit: Three crucial focal points
- Addressing three common school security myths
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence