On Monday, April 3, 2017, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a review of the many controversial and highly politicized consent decrees issued by the US Department of Justice over the last decade, and why so many in the criminal justice community want to see them gone. This was the subject of my April 5, 2017 column in The Hill, which can be read by clicking here.
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence
- Security Magazine: Las Vegas Lawsuit Raises Security Liability Questions
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security