On Monday, April 3, 2017, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a review of the many controversial and highly politicized consent decrees issued by the US Department of Justice over the last decade, and why so many in the criminal justice community want to see them gone. This was the subject of my April 5, 2017 column in The Hill, which can be read by clicking here.
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- Daily Caller: “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Performing a proper school safety & security audit: Three crucial focal points
- Addressing three common school security myths
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence