This piece in The Hill discusses the current, unfortunate state of discourse in America. It discusses “trolling” as it’s commonly seen in social media, but also examines it as a dangerous social construct that has resulted in a breakdown in trust and socialization throughout the world.
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence
- Security Magazine: Las Vegas Lawsuit Raises Security Liability Questions
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security