This piece in The Hill discusses the current, unfortunate state of discourse in America. It discusses “trolling” as it’s commonly seen in social media, but also examines it as a dangerous social construct that has resulted in a breakdown in trust and socialization throughout the world.
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- Daily Caller: “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Performing a proper school safety & security audit: Three crucial focal points
- Addressing three common school security myths
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence