In my November 3rd piece for The Hill, I wrote about this week’s Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) strike, and how America’s fifth largest city is being held hostage every few years by the same Union. The issue is particularly frustrating as I am a third generation union member and owe my union a lifetime of gratitude. However, the mission of organized labor is being trivialized by locals who abuse their strike vote time and again, with little perspective to the stakeholders they serve.
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- Daily Caller: “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Performing a proper school safety & security audit: Three crucial focal points
- Addressing three common school security myths
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence