This week, an non-permitted demonstration in Downtown Charlotte escalated into a mass of property damage and the murder of a protester by another protester in the crowd. The media reported this by labeling it as a “Violent Protest”. Similar labels were attached to riots in Baltimore, Ferguson and Milwaukee; but when there’s clear evidence of multiple crimes being committed during a “protest”, it’s officially defined a riot.
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- Daily Caller: “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Performing a proper school safety & security audit: Three crucial focal points
- Addressing three common school security myths
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence