This week, an non-permitted demonstration in Downtown Charlotte escalated into a mass of property damage and the murder of a protester by another protester in the crowd. The media reported this by labeling it as a “Violent Protest”. Similar labels were attached to riots in Baltimore, Ferguson and Milwaukee; but when there’s clear evidence of multiple crimes being committed during a “protest”, it’s officially defined a riot.
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence
- Security Magazine: Las Vegas Lawsuit Raises Security Liability Questions
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security