My latest piece in The Hill examines the state of the American posture 15 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001. This one is dedicated to those brave men and women we lost 15 years ago, Sunday. May their lives not be lost in vein.
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’
- Addressing Homeless Encampments & the Opioid Crisis on the John Cardillo Show
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News