My latest piece in The Hill examines the state of the American posture 15 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001. This one is dedicated to those brave men and women we lost 15 years ago, Sunday. May their lives not be lost in vein.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind