My latest piece in The Hill examines the state of the American posture 15 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001. This one is dedicated to those brave men and women we lost 15 years ago, Sunday. May their lives not be lost in vein.
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools
- Security is a Vital Consideration in the Emergency Management Landscape
- Mannes to speak on Gangs at the historic Union League of Philadelphia
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers