This piece in The Hill discusses the current, unfortunate state of discourse in America. It discusses “trolling” as it’s commonly seen in social media, but also examines it as a dangerous social construct that has resulted in a breakdown in trust and socialization throughout the world.
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’