On Monday, April 3, 2017, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a review of the many controversial and highly politicized consent decrees issued by the US Department of Justice over the last decade, and why so many in the criminal justice community want to see them gone. This was the subject of my April 5, 2017 column in The Hill, which can be read by clicking here.
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’
- Addressing Homeless Encampments & the Opioid Crisis on the John Cardillo Show
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools