My latest piece in The Hill raises extremely important questions on a key issue in the Presidential Race. The issue is Immigration and whether you’re on the left, right or centrist sides of the aisle, you’ve likely heard a lot about background checks. This article gets into the logistics of foreign background checks and why all sides of the argument should confer with experts on the issue.
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’