In this week’s column in The Hill, I question America’s resolve and preparedness to address the continual rise of violence facing society. Does America learn from past attacks here and abroad, or is it collectively just trying to ‘get back to normal’? Security is an ever-evolving discipline, and leaders need to continuously evolve to protect our nation’s citizens and infrastructure.
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’
- Addressing Homeless Encampments & the Opioid Crisis on the John Cardillo Show
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools