In this week’s column in The Hill, I question America’s resolve and preparedness to address the continual rise of violence facing society. Does America learn from past attacks here and abroad, or is it collectively just trying to ‘get back to normal’? Security is an ever-evolving discipline, and leaders need to continuously evolve to protect our nation’s citizens and infrastructure.
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools
- Security is a Vital Consideration in the Emergency Management Landscape
- Mannes to speak on Gangs at the historic Union League of Philadelphia
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers