On Monday, April 3, 2017, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a review of the many controversial and highly politicized consent decrees issued by the US Department of Justice over the last decade, and why so many in the criminal justice community want to see them gone. This was the subject of my April 5, 2017 column in The Hill, which can be read by clicking here.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind