In my November 3rd piece for The Hill, I wrote about this week’s Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) strike, and how America’s fifth largest city is being held hostage every few years by the same Union. The issue is particularly frustrating as I am a third generation union member and owe my union a lifetime of gratitude. However, the mission of organized labor is being trivialized by locals who abuse their strike vote time and again, with little perspective to the stakeholders they serve.
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers
- Improving Exam Security from a Realistic Approach
- The Three Interconnected Components of Security
- Addressing Police Tactics at the Charlottesville Protests
- While Sessions launches new opioid task force, local response lags behind