In my November 3rd piece for The Hill, I wrote about this week’s Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) strike, and how America’s fifth largest city is being held hostage every few years by the same Union. The issue is particularly frustrating as I am a third generation union member and owe my union a lifetime of gratitude. However, the mission of organized labor is being trivialized by locals who abuse their strike vote time and again, with little perspective to the stakeholders they serve.
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News
- Mannes to partner with SERAPH to help secure America’s Schools
- Security is a Vital Consideration in the Emergency Management Landscape
- Mannes to speak on Gangs at the historic Union League of Philadelphia
- In Fraud Investigations, Communications are Essential to Create Force Multipliers