In my November 3rd piece for The Hill, I wrote about this week’s Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) strike, and how America’s fifth largest city is being held hostage every few years by the same Union. The issue is particularly frustrating as I am a third generation union member and owe my union a lifetime of gratitude. However, the mission of organized labor is being trivialized by locals who abuse their strike vote time and again, with little perspective to the stakeholders they serve.
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security
- The Risks of Oversimplifying the School Security Issue
- Daily Caller: THE DANGERS OF LABELING OPPONENTS AS ‘ENEMIES’
- Addressing Homeless Encampments & the Opioid Crisis on the John Cardillo Show
- Discussing School Security on the OAN Evening News